Delicious gluten free parmesan chicken burgers made with Genius triple seeded rolls and a homemade garlic mayonnaise.
- Burger bun (I used Genius gluten free triple seeded rolls. The cost of special gluten free products is ridiculous, never forget to check the reduced section first, where I found mine for 50p!)
- Parmesan chicken
- Shredded iceberg lettuce
- Tomato slices
- Garlic mayonnaise
For the parmesan chicken:
- 1 small chicken breast
- Fresh parmesan cheese
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
For the garlic mayo:
- A lot of garlic (crushed, finely chopped, paste or ground)
- Slice the chicken breast in half.
- Season with salt and black pepper and pan fry slowly on low heat in a bit of olive oil.
- Grate fresh parmesan cheese on top near the end, once the chicken is cooked through, and keep on cooking just enough for the cheese to start melting.
- Mix the mayonnaise and garlic.
- Shred the lettuce and slice the tomatoes.