Deliciously chewy, but crunchy on the outside, these gluten free peanut butter cookies are so easy to whip up, made with very little flour and 100% crunchy peanut butter.
These cookies are:
✔ GLUTEN FREE
✔ LOW FLOUR
✔ DAIRY FREE
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe:
Optional: let the cookie dough rest for 10 minutes
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C (350F) and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mix until you reach a smooth dough and set aside for at least 10 minutes or so. This allows the dry ingredients to absorb the liquids and produces a better texture.
- Take one tablespoon worth of dough, roll it between your palms gently until smooth and flatten it on the baking tray. Repeat with the rest of the dough, leaving a bit of space in between each cookie to allow for a bit of spreading.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Take the peanut butter cookies out of the oven and let them cool down completely. Note: they will be quite gooey at first, but will harden as they cool.