I know I’ve already posted plenty of banana pancakes recipes in the past, but since I never make them the same way, here’s another one. 😉
I was quite pleased with the fluffy texture of these. I enjoy the simplicity of banana-egg pancakes and how clean and healthy they are, but sometimes you just feel like ‘proper’ ones. This is a good way to do that while still sneaking in more fruits into our diet and adding to the nutritional value.
- 1 cup flour (Doves Farm gluten free plain flour)
- 3 eggs
- 4 small bananas (or 2 large)
- Mash the bananas. You can microwave them for a minute or so first to soften them up.
- Add the eggs and mix well to get rid of as many lumps as possible. There will still be some left, but that’s ok.
- Add the flour and mix.
- Add milk. The quantity will vary depending on the flour you use as well as the size of the eggs and bananas… so just add it slowly, mixing a bit into the batter at a time, until you reach the right consistency. It should have a certain thickness to it while still being runny.
I had mine with chocolate chips sprinkled on top and a bowl of strawberries. 🙂