A delicious and healthier alternative to flapjacks that works well as a breakfast, snack or dessert!
- 2 cups rolled oats (gluten free pure oats)
- 100g butter
- 2 small/medium bananas
- 4 Tbsp maple or golden syrup
- 3-4 Tbsp flaxseed (optional)
- Chocolate chips (optional – just to sprinkle on top at the end)
- Preheat the oven (180C) and grease a baking pan.
- Mash the bananas and mix all the ingredients together. You can microwave the butter briefly first to soften it up and make this process easier.
- Pour the mixture in the pan and flatten it with the back of a spoon.
- Cook for about 25-30 mins or until the top has turned golden brown.