I just love making these pancakes! They’re so healthy and delicious. Today I had them with lemon juice, dark muscovado and pomegranate. 🙂
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- A splash of milk or non-dairy milk
- 3 Tbsp flaxseed
- 5 Tbsp flour (Doves Farm self-raising gluten free flour)
- ½ Tbsp vanilla extract
- Olive or coconut oil (for cooking)
- Mash the bananas (or blend them).
- Crack the eggs in and stir together, trying to get as few lumps of bananas as possible.
- Add the other ingredients and mix well. The batter should have a runny cream-like consistency.
- Cook on medium heat in a non stick pan in a little bit of oil.